Providing care and support to our clients in their own homes.
You need to live within the Stoke-on-Trent area and have access to a car which you can use for work to be eligible for this role.
- Basic pay up to £8.50 to £9.00 per hour + £0.20 per mile mileage + holiday pay which is one of the best for the Stoke area!
- Flexible hours: full time, part time, evenings and weekends
- Paid full training and on-going support provided
- 2 free uniforms provided at no cost to you!
We provide care to our customers in their homes, so you must drive and have access to a car which you can use for work.
Our customers are a diverse mix of people, which means you will make a real difference to their lives.
The support our Community Care and Support Workers provide to our customers includes:
- Personal care – help with washing and dressing etc
- Medication – prompting and administering
- Domestic housework
- Companionship and socialisation
- Shopping and trips out
Experience is not essential, as we offer comprehensive and on-going training and supervision. However, we only employ Community Care and Support Workers with the right attitude: you need to be hard-working and reliable, with a calm and patient demeanour and an ability to remain professional and perform in occasionally stressful circumstances – but above all, you need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
To join this growing team, please call 01782 664895 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is looking forward to hearing from you!
Salary: £8.00 /hour
Required licence or certification:
- Driver’s Licence