We are recruiting Community Care and Support Workers to join our Fast Track Home Care Team for the Newcastle-under-Lyme and Staffordshire areas. We also welcome applicants without experience, as comprehensive training will be provided.
You need to live within the Staffordshire area and have access to a car which you can use for work to be eligible for this role
· Good basic pay of £8.50 to £9.00 per hour + holiday pay + mileage at 20p per mile, which is one of the best for the Staffordshire area!
· Paid full training and on-going support provided.
· 2 free uniforms provided at no cost to you!
We provide care to our customers in their homes, so you must drive and have access to a car which you can use for work. Our customers are a diverse mix of people, which means you will have time to really make a difference to their lives. The support our Care Workers provide to our customers includes:
· Personal care – help with washing and dressing
· Medication – prompting and administering
· Domestic housework
· Companionship and socialisation
· Shopping and trips out
Experience is not essential, as we offer comprehensive and on-going training and supervision, however we only employ people with the right attitude. You need to be hard-working and reliable, with a calm and patient demeanour and an ability to remain professional and perform in occasionally stressful circumstances – but above all, you need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
Required licence or certification:
· Driver’s Licence